1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The Equip I use at one of our Contracts

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by snobeast, Jan 23, 2006.

1. snobeast

snobeast Junior Member

ok Ive Posted the Beast before but I finally got a Pic of most of the equip I push with Sorry about The Half of a F-350 cars were in my way

2. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

That is some nice equipment.
    no blade or pushbox for the skidsteer
  3. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Nice equipment!
  4. snobeast

snobeast Junior Member

We do have a protech for it but here we use it for the sidewalks and for clean-up

This Lot is my Primary plow site so its usually just me pushing, depending on what we have I'll either plow with the L-8000 and clean up the lot with the Backhoe or Ill just use the pusher on the machine
  5. lawnkid

lawnkid Senior Member

All that equipment and you're by yourself?? Sound slike you could use some help to be more productive and make more money
  6. snobeast

snobeast Junior Member

I am only by myself at that one site.. I do get help when other trucks clear from their routes.. I have 2 shovelers that do the walks and entrances to the Building.. I have been doing this lot for a few years now.. by the way did I mention its the headquarters building for Ethan Allen
  7. Fordistough

Fordistough Senior Member
    from USA

Hey how about some pics of those 2 F-350s and 2 F-450s?

8. vis

vis Senior Member
    from 4

is that the ethan allen inn or another separate building?
  9. snobeast

snobeast Junior Member

Right Next door its a seperate building:waving:
  10. snobeast

snobeast Junior Member

I'll get them as soon as I can ...... will be at the shop tomorrow dont know if they will be too though
  11. snobeast

snobeast Junior Member

As per your request here are a few more:bluebounc
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2006