1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

"The Edge" back drag?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by dirtymartini, Feb 8, 2014.

1. dirtymartini

dirtymartini Member

2. SnowFakers

SnowFakers Senior Member
    from CT

I'd be interested to hear feedback as well

3. dirtymartini

dirtymartini Member

I like the flexible blade...I sent a message asking if it was available for Fisher plows.

4. SnowFakers

SnowFakers Senior Member
    from CT

It looks like you lose the ability to use shoes though...

5. myzx6

myzx6 Member

The ad says "fits all makes and models, including vee's and ATV plows" so hopefully fishers included in that lol.

6. maxwellp

maxwellp PlowSite.com Addict

I emailed them this summer and they did not have any for BOSS 8.2 or 7.6 V plows as of then. I had a very hard time getting any response out of them. Seemed like a side thing for them. Let us know if anyone gets one.

7. dirtymartini

dirtymartini Member

If I don't receive a timely e-mail response I'll give them an old fashioned phone call!

8. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

Why don't you just buy or build a back drag?

9. dirtymartini

dirtymartini Member

It seems no one makes one for my plow. I have a friend who is a fabricator/welder...I want to see if he can make me one. I need some good pictures to show him what I need. Have any pics ? Have you made one?

10. chevyzrule810

11. dirtymartini

dirtymartini Member

Thanks! Those are exactly the pictures I was looking for. What did you use for bumpers between the drag back pieces that ride against the springs while back dragging?

12. chevyzrule810

Nothing the back drag sits tight against the springs when back dragging it does not move even with the plow raised

13. dirtymartini

dirtymartini Member

Nice! I'll show it to my welder and see what he can do.