1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The Dot

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Chuck Smith, Sep 14, 2003.

1. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

I just enabled the Dot feature. You will see a little dot on the envelope of any thread you have posted to. It is a nice little reminder that you have participated in a thread.

The greyed out evenlope means no new posts, but it will still show the dot. The yellow envelope means the thread has new posts, and it will show the dot if you have participated in the thread.

2. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

Chuck, I noticed that this morning. Very good feature I think. All the other message board I visit use it too. Good reminder of which threads you participated in so you can go back and see what else was added. Thanks Chuck! :drinkup: Mike :waving:
  3. wyldman

wyldman Member

Cool,makes it easier to keep track of posts,thanks Chuck !
  4. windmill

windmill Senior Member

Yep, works for me too. Thought at first it was something on the inside of the glass of my monitor because I couldn't wipe it off Then I noticed that it moved when the envelope moved. It was early.:)