1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The Day After The March Storm

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by wng-2, Mar 6, 2012.

1. wng-2

wng-2 Member

2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Great Pic.

3. csi.northcoast

csi.northcoast Senior Member

i am jealous

4. RepoMan1968

RepoMan1968 Senior Member

Thumbs Upwaiting for the big one here :laughing: never know what mother nature has up her sleeve

5. OrganicsL&L

OrganicsL&L Senior Member
    from Maine

Typical Mainah....still got the Christmas wreath up LOL. Great pic....about time we got some nice snow!

6. muffy189

muffy189 Senior Member

wish we could get some snow our way, love the pic

7. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Looks great, We got that here the other day, 10in of lake affect snow!

8. wng-2

wng-2 Member

So true! :)

Last edited: Mar 7, 2012
  9. redneck farmer

redneck farmer Senior Member

My yard looked the same last Sunday, my daughter was riding the little kitty kat snowmobile around the front yard and in less then a week it was back to grass

10. wng-2

wng-2 Member

Yup, I'm back to grass and mud. Finally got the wreath down yesterday, washed and lubed the plow and put him in his house. Long term forccast is for wam weather. Never know though, we could always get another April fools storm.....

11. zlssefi

zlssefi Senior Member

What amazes me is the amount of people who are yelling about how winter is over....They are out raking yards, spreading mulch, and aerating. I cant even count how many times ive seen snow in april and sometimes even may. time will tell, mother nature has been so screwy the last year anything is possible!

12. wng-2

wng-2 Member

Yup. Time will tell indeed. In my part of the world we are never really "safe" until about 15 April, although I recall a late April "Nor Easter" in 1982 (ish). Only takes a miniute to put the minute mount back on....:)

13. wng-2

wng-2 Member

46 Days Later.......

[​IMG]