1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

the Church lady

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by LoneCowboy, Dec 9, 2007.

1. LoneCowboy

LoneCowboy PlowSite.com Addict

So, we do a couple LDS church's.
    They have to be done before 6am and 6pm every day (except not 6pm on saturday's and not 6pm on Monday's), 2" trigger
    No walks (the congregation does the walks)

So, over doing the nearest one, I'm showing my new guy how to do it (and I've done it before and it's been done for years by other than me) and he said after I left some lady came over (it's 5am mind you, about 12 degrees) and said "turn it off, turn it off, you can't plow here, too noisy, no plowing here ever"

Uh huh :rolleyes:

"I'm going to call the cops"

feel free :help:

Nothing happened, I have no idea what's going on. Who doesn't expect a church lot plowed on a Sunday?

I did call the facilities manager and left a message saying "ummm, no idea here, but thought you should be aware"

Personally i think it would be fun to have her call the cops. "yes sir, I'm a contractor hired by the church, I"m insuring them and approved to be on the property, I believe this lady is trespassing, you might want to ask her to leave"

Man, weird. :dizzy:

2. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

i do a synague cant touch property from sundown fri till sundown sat
    also do a catholic church i can plow whenever its needed

JR

3. LoneCowboy

LoneCowboy PlowSite.com Addict

In case I wasn't clear
    This wasn't a member, this was just some neighbor lady.

I know the rules (and there are lots) from the church.