1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The boss' truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Landcare - Mont, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Landcare - Mont

Landcare - Mont Senior Member

The boss' personal vehicle (that's why it's so shiny) - 2007 Chev 2500HD 4X4 diesel, about 54,000 kms (that's about 34,000 miles American). Mostly get used only to haul the 35-foot 5th-wheel 'camper'.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2012
  2. Lucfw

Lucfw Senior Member
    from Ontario

Awsome truck!!! Needs a "Boss" plow lol looks goodThumbs Up

3. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

Looks great. Just needs one size larger tires.

4. Dan85

Dan85 Senior Member

Bosses always have the best trucks, no fair!

5. Plow man Foster

Plow man Foster PlowSite.com Addict

Thats a sweet truck is he going to put a plow on it?
    My boss has the same truck only a gaser. He lets the guys plow in it during the winter since he drives his "Toy Truck" The GMC 4500 With 10ft plow. show in my sig to the right. its a BAD truck!

6. serafii

serafii Senior Member

thats a sweet truck.

landcare where r you guys located? im from montreal n never saw you guys around.

7. Landcare - Mont

No plow on this one, then the boss might have to pretend to work. We only have one pickup with a plow, a 1995 GMC K3500, 5.7 l, 5-speed manual. It only works in the winter, has about 100,000 kms on it and we're probably replacing it this year.

8. Landcare - Mont

We're in Pointe-Claire, on the West Island - been there for just over 20 years now. We don't do residential snow, only commercial and municipal. We install RainBird irrigation systems in the summer. www.landcareinc.ca - that's us!

9. serafii

serafii Senior Member

Not to be rude but never heard of you guys lol there's soo many lawn n snow companies around montreal its hard to keep up with who's who

10. Landcare - Mont

That's okay. See by your sign that you're LaSalle based. Lots of people down there don't even know where the West Island is. :D

11. serafii

serafii Senior Member

Yah we're from lasalle but my clientel is 95% in westmount.

12. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

I once had a girlfriend from Pte Claire. Her parents owned a pizzeria there. I have family in LaSalle and in Cowansville. Aside from the language...its a beautiful province.

13. serafii

serafii Senior Member

JohnnyRoyale...I live in lasalle n I hate the french language lol imagine dealing with french clients!

14. CGM Inc.

CGM Inc. PlowSite Veteran
    from Ontario

It is your call to be the "boss" and drive a nice truck! :drinkup:

15. Landcare - Mont

You have to remember too that the boss gets the nice truck and all the bills and headaches.

16. Landcare - Mont

There's nothing wrong with the French (or in this case, Québecois) language. It's the attitude of a minority of the people living here, who somehow have managed to influence our elected officials into passing laws, etc. that are protectionist, that presents a poor face to the rest of the country. Generally speaking, the majority of Quebecers are very nice people who will try to communicate with tourists, etc. in English if need be. Operating a business in the province is another story because you have to deal with the provincial government and 'the language of business in Québec is French!!' But they still cash cheques written in English. Sigh.

17. CGM Inc.

CGM Inc. PlowSite Veteran
    from Ontario

I do know since I'm the boss....and you also get paid last after everyone else got paid.