1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The Boss shock absorber kit

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by J&D, Aug 21, 2007.

1. J&D

J&D Member

Does anyone know a good website I can get The Boss shock absorber kit? And if it is easy to install? thanks
  2. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

You can try several aftermarket places. Central parts warehouse, Angelos, Mill Supply, J Thomas....I'm sure I forgot one or two but I'm sure somebody will chime in.

The shock is pretty easy to install....two ears that bolt onto the moldboard and I think there may already be a bracket on the quadrant. Hardest part is finding a place to hold your beer while your doing it.

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

It will take all of about a half hour if you take your time to install it. I am pretty sure there are predrilled holes on the mold board too. Atleast thats what it looked like when I seen one of the straight blades at a dealer the otherday while I was shopping for a vee. Like blade masters said you just need a third hand to hold your beer.
  4. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

5. J&D

J&D Member

thanks guys. lots of snow this winter