1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The boss got stuck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by clinicalenginee, Feb 8, 2010.

1. clinicalenginee

clinicalenginee Junior Member

<object width="320" height="240" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/10100226643306884" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/10100226643306884" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="240"></embed></object>

It never fails for the bossman to get a vehicle stuck or break something.
  2. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

I bet its a good picture?
  3. clinicalenginee

The video showing up?

4. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

holy cow and nothing was broke?
  5. mike6256

mike6256 Senior Member

Wow your not kidding he was stuck!!
  6. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Looks like Enzo when he got stuck in the summer time!
  7. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

How'd he get his butt down there?
  8. clinicalenginee

The spinner on the saltbox was destroyed. The truck was so twisted that the hood and fender line didn't match up. At first I thought we were going to be shoveling out the salt box. She had a full load when it went in, but i figured i would try some brute force with the tractor before the shovels came out.
  9. clinicalenginee

He tried going up to the garage, lost momentum, started to back it up, then slid into the ditch. I couldn't believe he didn't roll the thing how far it was leaning over.
  10. clinicalenginee

That was the 2nd 550 i pulled out in 12hours. The one township truck was buried against a hillside on a hill with a full load of salt. I managed to snap his chain, but luckily he had another one.
  11. z400

z400 Member

Wow he was sure stuck!
    nice video!
  12. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Ouch! Don't you hate when that happens!
  13. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

thats was sure entertaining. good work, lucky that tractor was around
  14. CityGuy

CityGuy PlowSite Fanatic

wow!!! looks like fun
  15. patlalandebutt

patlalandebutt Senior Member

that looked like a mess, and i have saw some messed up cars get winched out, haha.
    you were saying the body lines dont match up? Did you check your frame for any more damage?
  16. chevyman51

chevyman51 Senior Member

that sucks the one of the county trucks did that this weekend and they had to use two big wreckers to get it out
  17. rjets00

rjets00 Member

Looks like you guys were making the best of it. Good luck with the rest of the season.
  18. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

So is the truck still useable?
  19. skidooer

skidooer Senior Member

what kind of tractor is that?
  20. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Not always a positive to have weight in the back. Nor does it make you invincible as many on here believe. I'm not blaming this guy, just saying you should be even more careful when loaded down.