1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The Boss Clothes

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by mercer_me, Dec 20, 2010.

1. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I just bought a Boss hat and T-shirt for my uncle for Christmas. http://www.bossplowgear.com/The-Boss-HatTee-Combo-P9.aspx He loves his Boss plow and he is my boos so, I figured I would get him that hat and shirt combo. He realy liked it. They seam to be pretty good quality clothes. Has anybody else bought clothes from Boss?
  2. miderbier

miderbier Member

My gf got me a BOSS Hoodie for Christmas...Seems to be well made! Comfortable and true to size
  3. bayfish

bayfish Junior Member

I just got a Boss long sleeve T shirt and a knit hat in the mail yesterday. Quality seems good. Shirt is 100% cotton so I got a size larger in case it shrinks. We'll see.
  4. mvhauler

mvhauler Senior Member

I bought a knit hat from them. Cost me 150 bucks. But I got a free emergency parts kit with it.
  5. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

I got one of the knit caps last year, its the one that is embroidered not like the ones they have this year oh and it only cost me like $6000 !!!!!