1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

the board needs a garage

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by LINY Rob, Dec 13, 2004.

1. LINY Rob

LINY Rob Senior Member

I wonder if there is enough server space to put a garage feature on the board?

this way people can add pictures to the garage and link off of it in replying to threads since you cannot upload the same pic twice.
  2. DRP Mowing

DRP Mowing Junior Member

i have noticed and have gotten pi---- that i cant do a pic moer than once.why is this?
  3. LINY Rob

LINY Rob Senior Member

its a feature of the board as to prevent the same pics being uploaded and filling up the server
  4. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

This has been discussed before. All you have to do to repost the same pic. is resize it a little. ;)
  5. Sean Adams

Sean Adams Member

PlowSite has grown over the last year to year and a half at such a rapid pace, we are preparing to do some server changes/upgrades, etc... it is not to the point where everyone is getting the boot on a regular basis, but during some of the busier times of the day and night, PlowSite seems to be standing room only. So once the server changes are made (I thik within the next week or so), I have no problem adding a forum specifically for member's garages.