1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The big rush

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ProSno, Oct 3, 2003.

1. ProSno

ProSno Senior Member

Yep, I bet a few weeks ago when I posted about going Thur my equipment for winter everybody thought I was jumping the gun Huh? Well good thing I did cause now that its getting colder everybody wants their lawn seeded before its too late! Can you plant the shrubs before it snows? they ask! What about the tree installs says a builder and oh Bill don't forget we have to have the lawn seeded before Oct. 15. There goes my prep time.:help: :help: :help: :angry:
  2. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Hey Bill if ya need me ya got me next Friday :) and Saturday too if necessary. Ill help ya keep the customers happy.

3. ProSno

ProSno Senior Member

Thats a Big 10-4 remind me a day or two ahead of time and I'll make sure I have the work lined up. Thanks lil buddy:salute: