1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The BEST WINTER GLOVES out there!

Discussion in 'LandscaperPro' started by Landscaperpro, Nov 30, 2007.

1. Landscaperpro

Landscaperpro Inactive

LandscaperPro.com carries Atlas brand work gloves. We have recently added their Snow Blower / Winter gloves. Available Here
    [​IMG]
    OUTSTANDING PROTECTION, COMFORT AND WARMTH

* Atlas 460 cold resistant Vinylove gloves have a seamless acrylic liner flexes with the glove allowing freedom of movement and reducing the fatigue associated with working in cold environments.

* The lining keeps hands warm and dry in the harshest conditions.

* Special oil resistant formula withstands gasoline, kerosene oils and many acids and solvents.

* Fully coated with a waterproof PVC shell to resist chemicals and abrasion yet remains flexible in temperatures to -4°F.

* Special rough grip ensures excellent control in wet or dry conditions.

* Ideal for fishing, cleaning, janitorial work, farming, and refrigeration work.

2. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

i thought this was from someone who uses them not someone selling them.

3. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

me too....what a letdown...

4. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

Fluid Film sold me on their free sample.

If you PM me I will send you my address so you can send me a pair to try and sell me like Fluid Film did.

I am seriously looking for something that I can use that will still be able to pick up the plastic bags of salt all night long and not having to have and use 6 pair.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2007
  5. Landscaperpro

Landscaperpro Inactive

You won't need 6 pair, you just need this pair, for the whole season.

6. 4evergreenlawns

4evergreenlawns Senior Member

Ok, same here. I have over 20 shovelers. Send me a pair to sample and I will let you know how they hold up. If you are so confident in your product you surely would be willing to let a few pairs go to those using them for a real world test. RIGHT???

here is my mailing address:

Forever Green Lawns, Inc.
    PO Box 177
    South Elgin, IL 60177

Waiting...........

7. Omaha Lawnguy

Omaha Lawnguy Junior Member

Anyone try these out yet? Any feedback?

8. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

I agree on the sample, Look at how many post I got here, If there good i'll be talking about them for sure !!!

My adress is below in my Sig !!!

Thanks

9. hglc

hglc Junior Member

i will try them with a free sample too.

10. gd8boltman

gd8boltman Senior Member

I ordered a pair to try from your site, they

look interesting. I will keep you posted after we try them. Your shipping seems a little on the high side, that is my opinion.

11. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

They suck i bought some and dont keep your hands warm at all.....and they are not as flexable as they say!!:angry: