1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The best skidsteer snow blower ?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by IDOCTORTREES, Sep 7, 2009.

1. IDOCTORTREES

IDOCTORTREES Senior Member
    from MONTANA

I am looking for opinions on what you guys feel would be the very best snow blower for a Bobcat 330 Hi-flo. Would like to try to find a blower with dual augers and dual fans. No chain drive, pump driven. Can't seem to find what I am looking for. Any ideas?

2. IDOCTORTREES

from MONTANA

ok --- ? So what is the best skiddy blower out there ?

3. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

Apparently nobody on P.S uses them. I know my competition uses a bobcat brand and they are happy with it as long as the snow is dry and not wet.

4. IDOCTORTREES

from MONTANA

Thankyou for the help

5. Schuley

Schuley Senior Member

Check Ebay. I saw a dual auger blower on there the other day for like $9500 or so. 8' wide, 3' high. Pricey unit.....
    I just typed in "skid steer snow blower" I was looking for a blower, but for the price, I think I can keep doing it the old fashioned way for a little while longer...

6. schrader

schrader PlowSite.com Addict

I had a Bobcat SB200 on my S250 high flow, blower work o.k. The controls running of the finger tip controls were awesome. A budy of mine had a SB240 on his toolcat and he could out blow me. I would go with a bobcat SB 2400 extreme, the bigest fan and hyraulic motor on the bobcat blower line up. The S330 could easily run it.

Corey

7. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

8. IDOCTORTREES

from MONTANA

thanks for the help

9. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

Hello wade,
    Why such a large blower?
    I have 3 skiddy blowers. An older Erskine and 2 newer Bobcat blowers. All work fine.
    Gearing up for a big winter?

10. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

I've looked at the FFC and newer Erskine products this past year. They appear to look solid and well built compared to some of the old skiddy blowers.