1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The BEST price.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Whitehead, Dec 27, 2008.

1. While I was going threw craigs place tonight, I found the BEST price. With this going on I think I will be out of biz soon. :dizzy:

What do the rest of you think. :sleeping: This is a copy and paste.

I offer the cheapest rates around. I charge 5 dollars a driveway and 3 dollars per 25 ft of sidewalk. FOr salt and sanding it is an extra dollar. Im very fast and im out as soon as the snow stops. I have a snowblower and a shovel. I can handle small commercial properties also, those rates are neg. depending on the terrain and how big the property is.

Then he gives his contact info.
  2. I think you should continue to charge your rates and hire him to do them. You make the difference sitting on your arse at home. LMAO!
  3. eshskis

eshskis Senior Member
    from 4

what drivewaydr. said.................

ERCKWD Member

Agreed, listen to the good doctor...
  5. How can this guy think he is making any green's.

I would love to put him to work but am having a hell of a time to get customers.

It does not make any cent's let alone dollars.

I am getting so flustered it is taking a toll on the rum bottle, as I have to get to the sellers place to get another.
  6. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

He is probabily just working for beer money.
  7. matts27

matts27 Senior Member
    from CT

Shoot him a message and see if it's for real. Everything I was looking for on Craigslist with good prices was all B.S. and wild goose chases!! If it is for real hire 'em!!!
  8. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

I have seen a few adds like this in my area this season. Adds that read, I have a 4x4 truck and I just put a plow on it and I want to plow your driveway for $15 bucks and so on.

15 bucks, I cant afford to plow a small driveway for any less than $25, I had a fealing after all the snow we had last winter that the new crop of lowballers would be out in full force this season, and they are.
  9. If I had a surplus of customer's I would think to contact him and make a package deal to get the jobs done cheaper yet.

Dam, am I evil.
  10. Bajak

Bajak Senior Member

Good idea!

As Donald Trump would say, "It's nothing personal, it's only business."