1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The beast

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Omaha Plowboy, Sep 3, 2007.

1. Omaha Plowboy

Omaha Plowboy Member

[​IMG] I had a blast last season plowing in a 1989 K5 Blazer. What do y'all push snow with ?? I've always loved the fullsize Blazer, so a job where I get too spend hours behind the wheel of one is very nice. This K5 is a torque monster, body is hash, tailgate is about too fall off, but I still love plowing with it. 33" Mud King tires work much better then the 31" BF Goodrich A/T's ever did. Spent a few hours up at the shop a couple of days ago getting it ready for this season. Only thing left too do is hook up the plow and service it. Snow-Way, so not much servicing. Only problem had with it was kept going through Solenoids. I just carry a couple extras. The one's for ford starters work just fine and much cheaper then the Snow-Way units.

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

nice d0od, i have always loved the old k-5's i used to have one in highschool.