1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The ATV working

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Banksy, Feb 17, 2007.

1. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Here's my quad working hard. I have a good stacking pic, but it won't down load right now. Enjoy! The first three pics are from the Nor Easter in Mass and the last one is in NH.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 17, 2007
  2. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Looks good Bansky!:waving:

3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Thanks:waving: . I got my Fisher Mount for my truck, will post pics when it's on. Still no plow though, putting it together like a puzzle. :rolleyes:

4. carl b

carl b PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

man you got it made that looks like fun!! i wish i had an atv just to do my drive for fun!! is that a poly plow?

5. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

It's a blast. No, it's not a poly. It's a black blade, but I painted the mold board yellow.

Here are the two other pics I wanted to add. This thing stacks awesome! I'm plowing the spot on the lake in front of the lake house, just for fun :bluebounc

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 17, 2007
  6. Elwer

Elwer Senior Member

You call that stacking??? just messing with you!! is that a honda rancher at?? looks like what i have. Did you have any problems pushing the snow or not with that because sometimes has a mind of its own and doesnt want to push worth a darn!
    matt

7. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I call that stacking for what a quad can do, lol :rolleyes: . I made a bigger pile but didn't take a pic. It pushes just fine. I don't need chains or studs at all. One this though is when you are plowing at an angle and it gets heavy it pushes the bike over sometimes. It's a Rancher ES (electronic button shift)

8. DeereFarmer

Atleast yours is running. I took my Trailblazer 250 out to play in the snow today and managed to break the front drive sprocket on the chain!:cool: :cry:

9. GIXXERGUY6

GIXXERGUY6 Junior Member
    from OHIO

looks like fun...i would have been having fun but the machinist didn't get my cylinder done in time for this 10" we got...

I have a 60" in front of my 03 Rincon 715

10. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

Hope you don't mind another pic of a yellow quad?

[​IMG]

11. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

That's a bummer FTO and Gixxer, I hate when my machines are down. And no Stuffdeer, add all the pics you want. Nice bike!

12. DeereFarmer

I was lucky because I was only 200 feet from my garage and not 6 miles out in the woods. That would have been a long push! I wih I had a 4X4 like yours... some day.payup

13. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Come on down to NC and you can ride one. :drinkup:

14. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Nice piles with the Rancher. I have a Rancher but its only 2x4 and manual shift. Was thinking of trading it in for a 4x4 with a 48" plow. Looks awesome!