1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The 06/07 line up

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 4x4Farmer, Dec 3, 2006.

1. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Today we got a little bored, so we lined everything up, and went up on the telihandler and took a few pictures. I was starting to have some doubts about when it was going to start snowing, and then it hit tonight. We're going out in a few hours to start. So to all of you out there wondering if its going to snow, just be patiant, it will come.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

3. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Wow, you have some awesome equipment. And thanks for the confidence booster on the snow issue. :salute:

4. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

:yow!: HOT DAMMN!
    awesome line up farmer! looks like you guys are ready for anything. have fun

5. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

We where missing one pickup in the picture casue it wasent at the shop, but thats ok casue that would have screwed up our picture, casue 3 is an odd number, where would have I put it, lol.

6. 06HD BOSS

In that big ass Cat bucket!:D

7. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

lol, yeah, its just about big enough!

8. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

well, just got in from the first push of the season. Only about an inch of snow, but it was better then nothing. Dident even break anything, thats amazing! Well gonna get a little shut eye. The wind is still blowing everything around so im sure I will have to be doing some clean ups in about 1 hour when the sun comes up.

9. scholzee

scholzee Senior Member

Wow I never have seen a bucket added on to like that, looks like you run it summer and winter. What precentage price vs. a second bucket is that extention ? I am sure it does not go on or come off easy, looks more like a permanent modification.

10. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

No, we take the extentions off in the summer time. Its not that bad, you just take the impact and zip all the blots out. It takes about an hour to take it on or off, but we only do it twice a year, so its not a big deal.

11. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

man you are all set that looks great what are you goign to be driving

12. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

I run the Cat wheel loader with the big bucket. I'v got her all set up the way I like it. I have my hideaway strobes in it. The back two are in the orange flasher on the back of the loader and the front two are in the becons on top. Then Iv got my satellite radio mounted in there also.

13. 06HD BOSS

I was gonna guess either that Cat or the 3500 dump would be the bosses truck

14. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

yeah, I like my cat, and I hate giving it up, but sometimes its hard to manage your whole crew from in the cat, so sometimes I switch and take 2500HD So I can jump back and forth between the loader crew and the skidsteer crew if theres problems, but 95% of the time im in the cat. My problem is when I switch, I run the pickup for about 10 min. and it seems like im not getting anything done compared to my cat, lol.

15. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

How about a close up of the bucket on the 410E????

16. qualitylandscap

qualitylandscap Member

Is that the newest boss vee plow? I heard they were changing some stuff but it looks the same though. By the way nice fleet yuo got there.

17. murray83

murray83 Senior Member

LOL,am I smoking crack or did i see that you removed the stick off your rubber tire hoe?:confused: thats the first time I've ever seen that done.

Anyway...how do you like the 930G? I got some time in one and I liked it.Better than the 966C I had out fer 13 hours today :mad: :rolleyes:

18. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

alrighty, heres a close up of the hoe for Big-Dog, its a 310, not a 410. As far as the new boss v, Im pretty sure that is the new one as far as I know. It was new till last night anyways, shes got one push on her now. I was pretty excited to hear this morning, that the guy running it, dident even know he wasent in 4x4 all night long. With the sander back there I dont even think we'll hardly ever need 4 wheel drive. And murry, ur not on crack!! At least I hope not! We take it off to try to help with the balest of the machine for bouncing down the road. I think it helps a bit, but that bucket up front is pretty fricken heavy. I dont know if it really helps or not, but it is nice having it off of there for tight quarters. The 930G is nice, but I havent run that one yet. We always rent a second machine for the winter, so thats our rental one. Im sure its nice, but I like my 924, its broke in, and I guess im just used to mine, and I dont like to give it up!, lol

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 4, 2006
  19. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

AWESOME lineup! hoping for some snow here soon!!!!

20. jazak

jazak Member
    from NJ

Sick stuff. How does it get all moved around? You contract out a lowboy or have one yourself?