1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

That's no way to treat your Sno-Way

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Camden, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Whenever you think you're having a bad day plowing just be thankful you're not this poor guy who knocked a huge hole in the center of his plow and while doing so managed to take down a $5000 street light.

I was plowing a gas station kiddie corner to this lot when it happened so I snapped some pics right after the police left.

Enjoy :waving:

Snoway Hole.jpg

2. nms0219

nms0219 Senior Member

what happend street light jump out in-front of him? It would be different if it was dark but its light out. Oh well guess thats why my insurance cost so much
  3. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

that will def ruin your week:cry:
  4. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

BOSS, um, everytime i make a pass the plow leaves a big trail of snow, im not sure why?
  5. nms0219

nms0219 Senior Member

funny part about the snow trail coment is that I had a guy do that one year. What he left out was that he hit one of those concrete island in the middle of the parking lot at like 40mph. and did not know he hit it.
  6. Little Jon

Little Jon Senior Member
    from Buffalo

"Nope, I have no idea who knocked over that light pole!"
  7. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

OH BOSS, I forgot to mention someone knocked over the concrete light pole here it the site, it was like that when I got here, what should I do?
  8. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

That's no way to treat the light pole either :nono:
  9. OldSchoolPSD

OldSchoolPSD Senior Member

"That stop sign was on the winsheild when I bought this car, and the car was upside down then I got here"

10. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

He just came up with the answer to the dreaded Chevy overheating problem. That is all that hole is for.....airflow!
  11. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

LOL - Heard the same thing from another guy right after that happened. He said something along the lines of, "Those guys will do anything to keep their trucks cool".
  12. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

Not enough snow to bury it?
  13. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

hey i thought those sno-way plows were bullet proof that was just a light pole. should of got a real plow:D
  14. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

that would of been my first thought how do i hide this?
  15. AbsoluteH&L

AbsoluteH&L Senior Member

I doubt that is covered on the warranty! Don't they stand behind their lexan as much as the steel?! Hahaha
  16. 99zr2

99zr2 Senior Member

Lot owner: " Hey did you brake my light pole? "

Plow truck driver: " Nope, that light pole just got tired of standing so it decided to lie down and take a nap. "

Heres your sign.:waving:
  17. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

Now thats funny, I dont care who ya arrr, thats funny right therrr.!!!!
  18. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

That is just funny

i feel bad for the driver tho
  19. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Ouch, I would hate for that to be me!
  20. corkireland

corkireland Senior Member

You know you laugh at the poor fella, but least he can replace just the poly skin for around $200, where a "real plow" would be a bit more $$$. Guess he knew what he was purchasing.:salute: