1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Thats enuffff, help now! Iv had it

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by split2ndnova, Feb 21, 2010.

1. split2ndnova

split2ndnova Member

I just tore my garage apart and i am going to start on the house if i cant get help.

If v dogg wasnt kind enuf to help me, id be hurting, 3 days later!!!!!

I did the warranty switch and got the plow up ater 4 dam days. Now when i move the wings, i hear a fluid sound that sound brutal and my plow is leaking fluid. I want help now before we get a foot of snow tomorrow night!!!!

What is the problem now? Is there air in my lines? The hoses seem tight and ok and the bottom of the motor is where its leaking. Whats sad is there is only a quarter tank of fluid and it still wants to leak out.

Snowdogg, now is your time to shine seeing the dealers in chicago wont give us the time of day as i predicted would happen. I should not be doing this but i cant trust the dealers after the posts i have seen. I am the only one who cares about my stuff. Period! I assume fix the thing myself. Now i have a storm coming and an x wife that wont leave me alone. Lets get the show on the road with suggestions, here........................

2. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

i have a suggestion for you, find one of the buyers/snowdogg reps and PM him (if you don't have a PM function yet because you don't have enough posts i well do it for you) it well show up in his email and he well probably check on it tomorrow. i have no vested interest in SnowDogg, but always wanting to help out a fellow snow removal contractor

3. Plowfixguys

Plowfixguys Senior Member

Split, I understand your frustration.
    I will get you in tomorrow morning if you want to come north. Let me know if you want to come in and I will give you directions to my front door.
    We will do our very best to get you back on the road.
    We can fix your plow but I cont do anything about your ex.

4. augerandblade

augerandblade PlowSite.com Addict

First a plow problem and then u-joints, early a.m. repair mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds bad, get some rest, get yourself together, thats the only way you will get over this. Get Outa that garage.

5. tuney443

tuney443 PlowSite.com Addict

''We can fix your plow but I cont do anything about your ex. ''

That's funny.Shouldn't a real plow mechanic be able to do both?:D

6. Plowfixguys

Well I do lease my building from an Italian concrete contractor, maybe he can help. LOL

7. split2ndnova

split2ndnova Member

Thanx to all that posted. I suspect, the blocks o-rings arent lined up. I finally got done with my trucks driveline. What sux is, the slip yoke is frozen in the shaft so wish me luck plowing with it. I will get the shaft redone on monday sometime but snow needs to be snorted or plowed and quite frankly, i dont have a straw thats big enuf.... LMFBO!!

8. split2ndnova

split2ndnova Member

Yea, I am exhausted. I found theleak and its not a good one. Its a valve but the reason it is leaking is a overtightening of the valve from the factory so the new block is dunzo, IMO. Never should aluminum be too tight with anything due to thread stripping so I am now giving up. I took an old valve off my old block and the leak is tolerable but temporary.

Now, my right wing is wanting to play games and wanting to go backward when I press forward. The plow wont angle at all. The wiring diagram is not anything like my new setup as the blocks are all turned different so it may be wiring. Can someone explain how the diagram works so I can double check?? PLOWFIXGUYS I am now willing to go wherever. I have hours into this now and cant keep this up. I can come by monday morning.

If I didnt love my dogg so much, I would have come unglued today but it was my idea to fix this thing. I wish the guy who put the block together would have just trashed the box instead of sending it to me damaged, that is not the cool thing to do.

9. Plowfixguys

7401 N St. Louis ave Skokie IL 60076. Here is my cell 847-847-8369 if you have any problems getting here. I am here now.

10. CornerStoneProp

CornerStoneProp Senior Member

Mine had the same issue. The local dealer contacted Buyers and had the part the next day! Not one issue since then. Good luck!

11. split2ndnova

split2ndnova Member

I apologize for not contacting you all but I had to make the best out of the situation. When I arrived at my account at 7 am, my plow was up and down only. It was difficult but I got my work done, thank god. I received my new block but before I install it , I need the following info :

The new block has small plastic blocks over the valves that are in a different position then the diagram's black blocks with wires. Now, I understand common sense but cant I get some direction on this before I start, to be 100% positive. I also need to get a diagram for the hoses. Anything so I am sure. Lastly, how do I flush my system? Can I use synthetic atf like some guys do? Please send me the info so I can get this dunzo. Thanks to all that helped and I would go to Skokie but its an hour from here and its too risky with this plow I would bet. Billy