1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

that white fluffy snow of days past

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by bcf, Jan 8, 2004.

1. bcf

bcf Senior Member

So where has it gone? Indaian summer is an understatement! I guess mother nature is taking baby steps to the snow. But now it's just down right FA-REE-ZING!! I'm getting ansy;gonna start making confetti and plow that. :) But now earlier this week it sounded like sme snow tommorow and Saturday, now seems like we'll be lucky with a few flurries tomorrow and Monday. Anyway, just had to vent a little.
  2. gpin

gpin Senior Member

I heard it might snow for real Monday. Makes me question buying a Blizzard next year, as this year has to pay for next year.
  3. bcf

bcf Senior Member

feel your pain

Yeh, I bought my truck this year for my fence business, and a used plow and new snowblower figuring I could at least recover what I spent. Doesn't look like I'll even come close. That would be great on Monday. Thanks for cheering me up a little.