1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Thanks!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Up North, Mar 24, 2005.

1. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Well it seems like the activity on plowsite.com is slowing down a little. I'm sure due to the fact we're heading into spring and our plowing days are numbered for this season.

Before we all go our seperate ways for the summer I just wanted to say THANKS to you guys for helping me out this past season. It was my first year of plowing after being out of it for about 15 years or so. We did very well this year, no major breakdowns, made some money, and had some fun. Too many guys to list, but a few off the top of my head are Mick, The Boss, Bad Luck, MN BR, Camland, BigRedBarn, Lux Lawn, SnoFarmer, Bolts, Grassbusters, cja, TLS, Sean (for having this site). I know there are others but like I said there were so many members that helped out and gave good advice, direction, and ideas I just can't possibly remember everyone at the moment. I apologize if I missed your name. I'll still be hanging around here for awhile, but everyone have a good summer and can't wait for the snow to fly in November 2005!!

Buck

Last edited: Mar 24, 2005
  2. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

No buck, thank you.

If I don't see you around man, and you get lost in your neck of the woods or a moose runs you over (or as you said, you get wrapped up in a big snow ball), keep on truckin' and don't work your kids too hard.

3. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

Hey!!! Buck.. now that it's "MUD SEASON" you should have some time on your hands :eek: my truck needs to be washed and waxed too LOL...
    We'll have to get together this summer and have a :drinkup: or two!!!
    and get a line wet!! :D

4. Up North

Up North Senior Member

sounds good SnoFarmer! We'll have to come up with a weekend that we can all get together... :drinkup:

Buck

5. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

Couldn't have been said better. I too will be floating around but it does seem like things are winding down here.

Thanks to all you clowns that made this season possible, (Buck named a few)and very enjoyable. Even in the times of panic and dis-array.

Later hosers,
    Bad Luck
    :salute:

6. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Thank you Buck, you've been a help to us as well. Hopefully we'll get together this summer for that fishing/camping trip or we'll see you at John's. :drinkup:

7. johntwist

johntwist Senior Member

Nice post Buck, you've been a great contributor here.

The season did go by fast, and we had some good laughs along the way. Don't worry, I'm not offended you didn't mention my name :jester:

Enjoy the summer and try to keep the bee's nests out of your plow! :waving:

8. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

Right on.

Everyone have a good summer.

9. Up North

Up North Senior Member

See? I knew it, yes John you should be included in my above posts. Sorry about that, really. I know your just kidding, but I'm not. That's why I shouldn't have named names...oh well, you were a great contributor. A couple others that came to mind were Crump & Dwan from WAY up north. I'm still missing guys but hey, when you don't have much of a brain it's hard to remember everything and everyone. :)

PS. I hate bee's...maybe I'll store it inside. Last thing I need is a few more lumps on my head... :dizzy:

Buck

10. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Buck - :waving:

See you in November.

11. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Well put Buck,
    Regardless of our experience there is always something to be learned and it is nice to know that help with anything is always close by.

Enjoy the summer, it will go fast.

Chris,

12. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

Thank You Buck! You are/were a great addition to the site throughout the winter. You are positive about everything and helpful where you can be. You also seem like a nice guy and that shows in the way you get along with everyone here so well. :drinkup:

13. brunosplace

brunosplace Senior Member

Thanks to all

Same as Buck, just wanted to thank everyone for the help and the comraderie on here. You all have a good off season. I'll still be around here looking at whats going on even during the warm times. :waving:

14. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Buck
    I'm glad we are talking Baseball now and not snow plowing.

15. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

GO INDIANS !!!!

I mowed / weed eated 4 acres today!

Since this is such an old post I had to do it!

16. Lux Lawn

At least i'm not the only one.

17. Up North

Up North Senior Member

You guys forgot one word...AWAY! GO AWAY INDIANS!!! :D Not worrying yet, the Twins are a big second half team so as soon as we get passed the All Star break we'll get on a roll again. But dang...the Tribe are playing pretty good ball right now, what got into them???

Buck

18. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

YANKEES, how YOU DOIN'!!

19. Lux Lawn

No Buck you are the one forgetting the word, its what the Tribe is going to do to the Twins when they pass them is PULL AWAY! Got it? If not I will remind you later.

20. Up North

Up North Senior Member

LOL! Larry, that's two words. :waving:

Don't worry, the Tribe has sent up the same smoke signals before. :rolleyes:

Hey, when are you going to post some pics of the shop?

Buck