1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

thanks !!!!

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by campi, Oct 26, 2003.

1. campi

campi Member

want to thank (wyldman) for posting the pic of my truck!!! thought i had plow on wrong place, needs to be on front?? mike 97 i used to live in east hanover on herman st. plowed rt. 10 with tandem for a few years!!! eagle rock ave too!! that was a scary ride down that hill!!!! I will try and post more pics as truck gets finished!!!! THANKS let it snow!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinkup: CAMPI!!!!!

2. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

Hey, another fellow East Hanover guy! Well you were at one time anyway! Yea Im in between route 10 and Eagle Rock Ave, off of River Road. You know where Cedar Street is? Im across from Cedar Street. Its a new development called Heritage Estates. You might have moved before they built this, its only about 7-8 years old now. When you say scary ride down Eagle Rock Ave, you must mean the town of West Orange then. That road goes from East Hanover, through Roseland, then through West Orange and ends at the bottom of the hill where Main Street starts. That is a long steep hill for sure! Thats where the Eagle Rock Reservation is on the left where that hill starts to go down. When did you move, around what year? :waving: Mike

3. campi

campi Member

mike 97

it was a scary ride , use to get rough after you passed the old orange quarry if you know where that used to be??? also plowed rt. 280 from edwards rd. parsippany, to central newark and back!! i left east hanover in 78 moved to hackettstown, nj if you know where that is?? moved to pa. 3yrs ago. i know about where you live !!! i used to hang out ( poor henrys) red fox!! i have not been down there in a while dont know if those places are still there?? nice to meet you on line that is!! take care!! LET IT SNOW!!!! CAMPI (joe)

4. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

Ahh, good ole Poor Henrys! That place was still there up until a few years or so ago. It is now a brand new restaurant called Revellos. Very nice looking place from the outside I must say, I was never in it though. My parents used to go to Poor Henrys once in a while, they said the food was great there, and there isnt many places they say that about. :D Nice to meet you online as well! If you havent been to East Hanover in a long time, then you wouldnt recognize it at all. They did and still are building everywhere. Everywhere you look, they are putting up new houses. And route 10, forget it, on the weekends you cant move, its like bumper to bumper, haha. I just avoid going that way. Its a nice town though, houses are worth a pretty penny up here, and it seems the value just keeps rising. Our neighbor sold their house about a year or so ago for like $650k in like a weeks time with no trouble at all. Good to talk to you, hope to see you posting on PS more often! Mike :waving: