1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Thanks to eveybody here!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by TreffertLawnWrx, Dec 13, 2003.

1. TreffertLawnWrx

TreffertLawnWrx Senior Member

I just wanted to acknowledge my thanks for all the help Ive recieved here at plowsite. Ive been coming to plowsite for over two years and cant imagine how much Ive learned. I know we all have our differences in weather were should run a straight blade or V, diesel or gas, salt or sand, by the inch or charge per push. I have seen many people and many opinions voiced here. We all know that we are here to learn and give advice concerning our trade. So to all those who know everything, and those who know very little, have a Merry Chrstmas and be thankful for Plowsite!!

Scott Treffert, owner: Treffert Lawn Works
  2. Chuckwk

Chuckwk Founder

Merry Christmas to you and yours also.
  3. ChipsEarthWorks

ChipsEarthWorks Senior Member
    from CT

Merry Christmas to all your Family And have a happy ,safe and profitable new yearpayup :D :D :redbounce
  4. bcf

bcf Senior Member

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone here. I've on'y been here a few short months, but i have found tons of useful info. Good luck with the season.
  5. Dieselgeek

Dieselgeek Senior Member

I've been lurking here for a few weeks now, and must say I have found a great deal of useful information. I am currently not set-up to plow, as I still need to finish college, but I must say this site is a great knowledge base for me. With that in mind, I too want to wish everyone a merry christmas and happy holidays.
  6. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

happy holidays everybody:drinkup: