1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Thanks to B&B

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by nevrnf, Feb 15, 2010.

1. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

Just want to give a thanks to him for the info and part #. This guy is first class.
  2. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

2 nd

he know's his stuff and helped a lot of people over the year's ,a great and up standing guy .:salute:
  3. tsmith

tsmith Senior Member

I'll whole heartedly agree, B&B has been a blessing with his input and advice. Thanks B&B.
  4. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

yeah x4 on B&B being a huge help. Especially to anyone out ther with technical questions on there BOSS equipment. Thanks for helping me too a while back!!
  5. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

B&B needs his own mobile hotline! Definitely an asset to the site!
  6. bltp203

bltp203 Senior Member

Boss owners here are blessed to have him.............THANKS AGAIN!!!!
  7. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

When i had a Blizzard i was blessed to have Jerre. I never got the oppertunity to pay him but he still offered his assistance. Now i have met B&B and have learned there is another out there with the answers not always attached to a bill.
  8. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Not always an easy trait to find these days in any field is it Tony? Many do it for the money but there's still a few out there that also do it for the enjoyment of not only helping but meeting some good people along the way too. Thanks guys. :salute:
  9. jomofo

jomofo Senior Member

I have to chime in on this thread for sure... B&B has helped me out a bunch. He's kept me out of the dealer on several occasions, and the last time I was at the dealer, I would not have been if I'd listened to him. There's a lesson learned!