1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Thanks To All

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by S&S, Feb 14, 2010.

1. S&S

S&S Junior Member

Been a member for almost five yrs. and this is my first thread. Had a prob. with my left wing on 7' 6" V not retracting. Used the search and tried all that I read, finally found a worn through black and red wire on the truck harness. Just thought I'd thank you guys.

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

So the search button does work!
  3. S&S

S&S Junior Member

Yes it does. I use it all the time, but I can't speak for everyone. Grandview, you and B&B deserve a special thanks for all that you do for this site. :nod: :waving:
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2010
  4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Nice to see reinforcement that guys are using the search button. While much new info gets added on a day to day basis and fresh questions arise the old stuff still holds the test of time for most instances.

Just proves everything old can be renewed again, even Grandview. :D
  5. EricD701

EricD701 Senior Member

Yes the search works well. BB you have answered quite o few of my questions with out me even having to ask them. :nod: Thanks