1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Thanks to all

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by NankoGroup, Dec 18, 2005.

1. NankoGroup

NankoGroup Junior Member

I have been reading up on the posts here trying to edjucate myself for a few months now. I started out by buying a 1986 f350 flatbed with an 8 foot western plow (now for sale) after trying to accumulate accounts but having to deny them due to my truck going down frequently, I went and purchased a 2006 F250 4x4 with a 8 foot western plow 3 days ago, I have two commercial accounts and one residential, I did some one time plows the other night as well and made around $350.00 profit. My goal this season is just to cover my truck payment and insurance and then pick up the pace next season.

I have learned alot from the posts on this site and just want to send out a thanks for everyone who takes the time to document their experience and anwser all of the ongoing questions from Newbies like me! You guys are what makes this industry appealing to me! If anyone ever needs my help, feel free to call me anytime, for anything (734) 306 4255, Thank you,
    Ted Nanko
    Five Brothers Lawn Care