1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Thanks Guys!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by IMAGE, Nov 25, 2007.

1. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Hey I just signed my first contract for res snow removal. Just a small one, $30 a push 2''-6''. $60/push over 7''. Its for a guy that moved and is selling his old place and wants the driveway clean for the realtor to be able to show, so all pushes are after the storm is done, and there will never be cars in the way-- Nice!

Well, its not alot, but hey its a start, and I would of never known what to charge for his driveway without this site. From what I have learned here it was pretty simple, "Well sir thats $30 a time, do you want it done at 2"? "

Thanks Plowsite!

Now to get 10 more...payup
  2. mmplowing

mmplowing Member

Steve sounds like you got a great first resi....congrats and here is to many more!

3. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Congratulations. It all starts with that first one - which is the hardest.
  4. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Great for you! Are you up in the Twin cities? If so, check in Lakeville, Farmington, and Burnsville. You should be able to get a bunch of good accounts there. Some people will wait till the last minute, but others will probably already have a company. But good luck to you.