1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Thanks from Alaska

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by Ginger, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Ginger

Ginger Junior Member
    from Alaska

First off I would like to thank everyone that contributes to this forum so people like me can gain knowledge. I would also like to ask for forgiveness to those few that I may have offended by not posting in the Blizzard discussion area....Lord knows I hope this one isn't't going outside the Blizzard area. So with that being said here is the scoop why my 8100PP would not allow the wings to curl forward. There is a screw Part # B61618 and B61593 that was no longer in place. The reason I could not tell is the powder coating where this part should have been was not even scuffed in any way. I'm actually leaving work in a few minutes to pick up my parts. In the attached photos you can see the bolt sticking out the bottom side of the plow when it was delivered to the place that installed it on our truck. you can also see the hole where it should have been.

Once again, sorry for the mistake! Now since it has not decided to snow I'm going to pick up my parts and go to watch our Alaska Aces ECHL team show the Stockton Thunder a thing or two about hockey. If you should have your windows down in about three hours you may hear me ringing my cow-bell.

Take care everyone and thanks to those that took the time to help me out. Maybe one day I can do the same just as long as you keep the questions simple.

2.jpg

3.JPG

4.JPG

2. quigleysiding

quigleysiding PlowSite.com Addict

Nice plow. What truck do you have?