1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Thanks for the Free sample Dan

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by clncut, Nov 19, 2007.

1. clncut

clncut PlowSite.com Addict

Just received my FF and started spraying misc. parts on my plow. Is it safe to say I can spray all moving parts on my plow without worry? Should I leave it on as is or wipe it down after spraying for the best results. What about the electronics? I own a blizzard and was wondering if I can spray it on the components in the "black box"?

Thaks John
  2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Cover everythng, don't worry about wiping and under the black box is a perfect place to spray to prevent rust. I'm not that familiar with Blizzard but I'm assuming under the black box is the same hydraulic pump and stuff as my Boss and I coat everthing on mine.
  3. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

You are welcome for the sample, and I hope it exceeds your expectations! That is our constant goal! :drinkup:
  4. Bowtytek

Bowtytek Member
    from Maine

thanks dan.:salute: got my sample today and sprayed seat belt track in car and never worked better in the cold.purplebou cant wait to spray plow. plan on ordering more when my wife lets me.:nono: i guess she wants me to convince her it works. snowed here today but only a couple inches, so won't be long before really get to try it out.payup thanks again for the sample.