1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Thanks for new decals

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by leigh, Nov 21, 2012.

1. leigh

leigh PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Got home today and found 2 packages waiting for me.One was a lincoln 18 volt grease gun i ordered. Didn't know what the second package was,turned out it was a complete set of decals for my 810 that I shamelessly asked for during the blizzard discussion week.Thanks Patrick and blizzard!
  2. Showmestaterida

Showmestaterida Senior Member

who did you buy the grease gun from? What model did you get ,looking at finally getting one , i was looking at them at northern tool.
  3. leigh

from CT

I bought the 18 volt model 1842. I got it off amazon,$ 213.16 free super saving shipping.
  4. bliz&hinikerDLR

bliz&hinikerDLR Senior Member

Well that's good to hear! I appreciated your comments in the discussion. Glad Patrick could spare his "lunch money" to get you a set of decals. Now ... LET IT SNOW!!!!
  5. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Wow, I'm impressed that they sent you a set without you having to buy them. I had asked several times only to be told I had to purchase them. Perhaps I should have done it in a more open forum....
  6. leigh

from CT

It was my quick wit,boyish good looks and charm ,a reward for for years of unselfish giving and company loyalty. I used the same mojo to convince a supermodel to go out with me,been married for 32 years and she's still hanging around and looking good! No lowballer here!
  7. rep144

rep144 Junior Member

Glad to see you got the decals you needed. I just bought a 2004 Ford f150 with a 7600lt plow. The decals on it are almost worn off. Only problem I am finding is where parts etc. are on the Blizzard website. Can you assist with an address or link for parts etc?

8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Damn, I'm loyal. I have 5 PH1 PP's that need new decals! LOL
  9. D&JsLawn

D&JsLawn Member

Email Blizzard with your name address and plow model. That's how I got mine.