1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Thanks BlueLine Ent

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by SNOWANDICEMAN, Nov 9, 2008.

1. SNOWANDICEMAN

SNOWANDICEMAN Senior Member

Matt,

Just wanted to say thanks for all your help. Glad to know there are still good business guys like you that like to help people with the questions on here, and never complain about it.
    Wish there were a lot more caring people like you. And that is the fact.
    Once again thank you. SNOWANDICEMAN ussmileyflag

2. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

Ill second that SnowandIce. Matty is the man. I will be sending a truck out to him in a couple of weeks. Its nice to know you can hire someone who actually knows what they are doing, and who does a quality job, each and every time. I hope he is around for a looooooooooooooooooong time. He is well worth the hour drive from my place.........

3. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

I'll Agree also Matt is a reat guy to deal with. Very knowledgealbe about everything and is willing to help just about anyone. Definately worth the drive to get stuff from Matt. And his installs are quality and very neat.
    Thanks Matt and keep up the good work

4. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

i will agree too, he is a stand up guy. I haven't even bought from him but being in the same line of work i can see who's full of it and he is DEFINITELY A GOOD GUY!!

BTW, what exactly did he help you with?