1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Thankful for this??

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by kramer56, Nov 27, 2008.

1. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

This was forecasted to be 2-4" you think they were off a lil?

There are more pics in thread Mega V blade (pics) under Snoway discussion
    That chain is hooked to the Town plow pulling me out of the middle of the road.

t-day snowstorm 2008 096.jpg
  2. L.I.Mike

L.I.Mike Senior Member

Yes, Yhey were just a little off with that forecast. I wish we had that here.
  3. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

lucky dog.
  4. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

Snow looks awesome, have a good season......
  5. TEX

TEX Senior Member

how do u like that sno way mega v?
  6. stillen

stillen Senior Member

why does that chain look high???? as in the elevation change, are you hooked to the top of a Unimog?
  7. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

So far I love it. As mentioned before I havew to drill and move the hose holder on the passenger side or I will hate it when it loses the oil due to split hose. Other than that I love it
  8. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

Lol well the town truck is a Mack tandem dump and his plow was raised and I was hooked off the top of his plow. It does look funny huh, my daughter took the pic I laughed later
  9. stillen

stillen Senior Member

urghhhhh my city won't allow passengers while we plow......if they did id have my daughter with all the time......
  10. Enzo

Enzo Senior Member

that is some crazy snow to get on thanksgiving, did you eat some turkey at least?
  11. mrmagnum

mrmagnum Senior Member

Just curious, why don't they allow passengers?
  12. stillen

stillen Senior Member

They said its a liability thing, that the passenger could cause a distraction. They even make us carry these two way nextel radios with GPS, its so they can track where we are plowing......

13. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

You should go plow a parking lot sometime.... jk lol
  14. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

I think he is stuck in front of his house, and his daughter came out and took a picture of it.

He posted about it in another thread.
  15. Tacr2man

Tacr2man Member
    from England

The moral of the story is ? Park with the plow facing out ? :salute::p
  16. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

yes I was stuck in front of my house and my daughter did come out and take the pic. we are supposed to get another 4-8" today
  17. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

:gunsfiring: :cry:
  18. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

lol I just posted some more pics but in the "mega blade V install (pic) thread. My girls are loving this white gold.
  19. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

are you working for the town? or is this something for all contractors in mass?

personally i would say its the opposite, another pair of eyes looking out for people, cars, trees, and someone to help keep you awake.
  20. hikeradk

hikeradk Senior Member

Heavy and wet

Talk about heavy and wet snow. Good thing we have V-plows because I had to plow my way down roads to get to my accounts.