1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Thank you

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by plowking35, Nov 23, 2001.

1. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

As much as this pains me to do so, LOL,I have to say a big thank you to "SNOW" Bryan Krois, for helping me locate the fisher push plates I needed.
    True testiment to what this forum can do to help each other out.
    Also a big thank you to MJ Auto clinic in Pelham NY. Mike is a real big help, and sells Curtic snowplows, but had a new set of push plates that he sold to me for 200.00. A very good price. If anyone needs a new plow and lives near that area, give Mike a shout.
  2. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

Now if i can just get him his fleece back he will be happy.
  3. John Allin

John Allin PlowSite.com Addict

We're proud of you.
    Now...if you could just give us a hint that there might be something other than polyurethane that works on the bottom of plows, a whole bunch of us will just about fall over....
  4. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

Short of a heated cutting edge, nothing comes to mind. If only I can get a hold of some uranuim, and a nuclear engineer, I may have something here.
    Wait I will get back to you on this, but if it glows green as well, I can also get rid of the strobes, and power the truck as well.
  5. snow

snow PlowSite.com Veteran

no problem dino, i was just glad i could help you out. It's about time i did you a favor right?:D that's the goal of this forum to help other learn, and exchange information. It worked out great.

Mike is a great guy, he's the one who found me my truck, and has helped me work on my equipment. he is the person to go to if you live in westchester county for plows and automotive repair.