1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Thank you to SIMA 14th annual Snow & Ice Symposium!

Discussion in 'Snow & Ice Management Association - SIMA' started by Operasoft, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Operasoft

Operasoft Member

Hello to all that were at the Snow & Ice Symposium trade show!

I simply wanted to thank the show organizers and its partners for putting on a great show! It was Operasoft first year exhibiting at the Snow & Ice Symposium, and it was an experience I will remember.

I had the opportunity to put faces with the voices over the phone and got to change to connect with new people. I was truly impressed at the “Welcome Bash night” with the viewing of the Snow Fighters video. (If anyone has a link to that, please let me know)

Again would like to thank all who passed by our booth, it was a pleasure to have met each of you. I hope you all made it back safely from your travel and are now looking forward to the upcoming 2011/12 snow season.

Kindest regards,
  2. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Thanks JP, it was great to meet you also. I'll give you a call later this week to finish up on the order for the GPS tracking system.
  3. Operasoft

Operasoft Member

Hi Steve,

Great stuff, I'm in the office this week. I will not be in the office this Friday, as it is a National Holiday for us in Canada.

Speak with you soon.
  4. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Right on JP, these symposiums just keep getting better each year. The SIMA staff did an awesome job :salute: I am really looking forward to installing you system in all my tractors. Thumbs Up
  5. Operasoft

Operasoft Member

Hey Paul,

I must say that we were very impressed with the whole set up there! I thank you again for letting us know about the SIMA group, it was truly everything you said it would be and more.

I'm thinking that next year "Operasoft" will make a User group/Information group session. Wonder if you can help up there too. I was thinking just a 1 or 2 hour session with snacks and drinks.

Thanks again for your trust in our Operasoft system.