1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Thank you to Plowsite.com

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by miniwarehousing, Dec 15, 2011.

1. miniwarehousing

miniwarehousing Member

I want to thank the great forum members of PlowSite.com and espcially Bubba11 and BlowerMan who helped with experience on the machines. Thumbs Up

We just took delivery of our 2011 TV6070 by New Holland. :bluebounc :bluebounc
    We went with a Machineability hydraulic snow wing (Cab End), Schulte RDX 102 blower (Engine End) and also bought a 8' sweepster as well.

We are very impressed with the tractor and are looking forward to the upcoming Snow Season.

I'll have some photos and a short video uploaded in a day or so, but I had to make a post and say thank you for the information given here and the friendly advice by the forum members. :drinkup:

Mini Warehousing, Inc.
  2. miniwarehousing

miniwarehousing Member

Here are the photos as promised.

3. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

That's a nice setup Thumbs Up What's all that cost? I'm guessing $105k...?
  4. miniwarehousing

miniwarehousing Member

It's a TV6070 with a sweeper, snowblower, hydraulic wing plow and loader...$180K
  5. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

I sure hope it snows, doesn't look to promising here. I don't see any snow on the ground in your pics either. Wow, 180k. :salute:
  6. miniwarehousing

miniwarehousing Member

It's a catch 22. Do you really want it to snow if you incur all the costs??
    Luckily with machines like this, it doesn't depreciate with time like cars. Only hours used.
    Plus, it's a year round use machine now with the loader and sweeper attachments.
    We spent over $50K in snow removal last year alone. So we expect a machine like this to last at least 10 years, easily regaining our costs in 5 years or less. Not to mention a 0% interest rate for 4 years.
    Plus, if it is as effecient as we expect, we may be able to pick up a couple of on-site snow removal accounts and speed up that payoff.
    Only time will tell.
  7. johnboggs21

johnboggs21 Junior Member
    from MI

we have a TV140 new holland bidirectional on our dairy farm. Bought the thing a few years back, and its actually worth more now than when we bought it. Great machine, its a hay cutting feind!
  8. rebert

rebert Senior Member

Looks nice.. congrats.. im not fimular with em, Im guessing you can operate it from either end??

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Ya better be able to keep it busy that's $3,750/mo:eek:
  10. icudoucme

icudoucme Senior Member

That's an awesome setup! Congrats and good luck! Here's to lots of snow
  11. miniwarehousing

miniwarehousing Member

Thanks everyone. There's a lot of skeptacism because no one around here sees these machines used for snow. It's loaders w/ pushers and that's about it.
    Being able to angle the plow/pusher and also blow it 100' should increase productivity of the machine quite a bit. Only time will tell.
    Thanks again for the advice here.
  12. PowersTree

PowersTree Senior Member

That's BA!!!
  13. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

I'd have a hard time finding the work for something that big. I'd have to take on some very large parking lots. Then you have the cost factor of figuring out how much to charge per hr to operate. Out of my league. LOL I'd bet it's fun to operate though.
  14. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

That's very sweet.
  15. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

Can I ask some stupid questions??? Why did the loader get mounted to the rear? Where will the pusher box/plow be mounted? Thats a bad ass setup just seems foreign to me?
  16. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

That is not the rear. There is no rear. OR wait I guess the rear would depend on which direction you are facing. Thumbs Up
  17. miniwarehousing

miniwarehousing Member

Foreign? It's built in Pennsylvania! LOL!! New Holland FTW!! (Owned by Fiat)

The loader has support arms that fit into the "Cab End". It also allows the engine end to counter balance the loaded.
    The hydraulic snow wing plow will go on the Cab end. Once I mount the plow again, which should be tomorrow or Friday, I'll put up the photo, as that will be the real snowtime use functionality. The plow by Machinability is a serious hunk of machinery. Looking forward to giving it a workout soon.
  18. firelwn82

I didn't mean the machine was foreign to me. I know what and where New Hollands are all about. I love there products. I'm foreign to the setup is what I ment. So either direction the gearing is the same??? Both ends are the front depending on the seat position??? I'm just :confused: as all hell I guess.
  19. miniwarehousing

miniwarehousing Member

I'm sorry my sacrasm didn't flow through. I know what you meant, but had to play on the words. No hard feelings, I hope. Thumbs Up :drinkup:

The drivers seat and steering wheel rotate 180 degrees. So all of your controls move with you.
    It has a PTO on both ends, so I can run the blower on either end, sweeper on either and or any other PTO operated devices. PTO diven attachments are much cheaper than the hydraulic powered ones and have more HP since it's a direct drive.

We won't be using any other attachements at this time.
  20. firelwn82

ha ha I was assuming as much but you know what happens when you assume sometimes.... My feeling is not hurt and yes I said feeling cause I only have one. One that doesn't give two.... Well ya know. :laughing: