1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Thank you Sno-Way

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by Pearcelawn, Dec 8, 2006.

1. Pearcelawn

Pearcelawn Senior Member

I just got done doing my first run of the season with my brand new 6'8" 22 series plow and it was awesome!! I have a it on a 2001 Ranger Edge and it was a perfect match for the truck. I have had bigger trucks and plows before but this one did just as well. My first time with the down pressure an it gave me a huge advantage!

Thanks for making a great product that so far has performed as expected and then some!!:salute:

2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Pearcelawn,

Thanks for the kind words. I am pleased to hear that things performed as expected and more. We at Sno-Way appreciate your business and wish you a blessed holiday season.:angel:

3. Pearcelawn

Pearcelawn Senior Member

Same to you toby4492. Looks like it is shaping up nicely.

Thank you

4. rangers do pretty well don't they! I have an 02 fx4 with the same plow you have and it works out great.

5. Pearcelawn

Pearcelawn Senior Member

Loving it already!!

6. addicted

addicted Senior Member

I love my 22!