1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Thank you - Plowsite - & fellow members

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Snoworks, Nov 6, 2003.

1. Snoworks

Snoworks Senior Member

I would just like to thank all plowsite members & moderators for a truely great site. I have learned alot from you guys and thought I sould say soo. I think that we should all be able to say what we feel, within the guidelines of the rules, and IMO have experienced just that with this site.

Chuck B.;)
  2. phillyplowking1

phillyplowking1 Senior Member

Thanks guys! This is the best forum,and the information that comes from all of us is amazing.This was always a very friendly place ,where tons of advice has helped tons of people.:)
  3. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

This is the best site i have found and i have met a few friends hear and talked to a lot of great people. the information i have learned is really great and has made me understand the snow management bussines a lot more. im happy to have found this site:)

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

plowsite is like the tv show cheers

without the barstools and of course the cold beer:drinkup:

5. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

This is not meant to upset anyone, but I want to thank PS for the opportunity to both meet many nice and intelligent people, and help promote knowledge for our industry. I really have not noticed any real changes since Sean took over, and I am certainly not one to hold back an opinion. Lets look to the future with a postive outlook, and keep PS the leader in the industry that it is.
  6. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

7. windmill

windmill Senior Member

Cheers:drinkup: :drinkup: and a BIG thumbs up. Thanks for starting this Chuck:)
  8. cnypropertysvcs

cnypropertysvcs Member

I agree- even though I only joined in September I have learned an invaluable amount of information by perusing the boards and doing many searches(boy did that take time!!! LOL!)

I would like to say thank you to all who contirbute to the betterment of their fellow plowsite members.:drinkup: :salute:

9. HerkFE

HerkFE Member

One big happy family....

Like any big family there will be differences and hurt feelings. I hope we can all get through this and continue to expand our knowlege and friendships. This site has been an invaluable resource for me and many others I'm sure.

Although I have not been here as long as some I think that all things considered this forum runs better than most. I base that on my experiences with bbs's that go back to 1984 when a 1200bps modem was something to envy and before some of the members here were even born! LOL :p

When you get right down to it, the jobs of moderators, owners and members should be the same...to ensure that members and visitors alike each feel that this is a place they want to be. Will everyone always agree? Certainly not. Can we all agree to disagree and get on with things here? I sincerely hope so. Let's all step back, take a big breath, shake hands and have one of your favorite beverages...life is just too darn fragile and short.

To all that have in the past and those that continue today to make this forum one of the best around I would just like to say "Thanks for your hard work and dedication in a thankless task."

10. HandyHaver

HandyHaver Senior Member

I have definetly taken alot more than I have given on this site.

It is one of a kind, and other than my off season siesta, I am out here daily reading learning & laughing.

This wil blow over and PS will continue to be a part of my daily

11. snowjoker

snowjoker Senior Member

I have learned alot of great info and would like to thank all the mods and fellow members!!:salute: BTW Cardoctor......Just call me NORM :drinkup: :drinkup: lol
  12. SnoJob67

SnoJob67 Senior Member

This is a great site with a lot of great guys and gals.The irony I see in the whole situation is that it sounds like a few bad apples, who may or may not have anything of value to add to this site, triggered a chain of events that has a lot of really good people at odds.

Things got heated, without a doubt. :yow!: However, I don't think anything was said or done that should prevent all parties from saving face. If they are truly the type of men I believe they are they will accept the decision that was made, although it COULD have been construed as a slap in the face. I can say that I certainly think no less of them as members. I hope they stick around and contribute. I know some of them will, for sure.

If any former moderators think that your best value and contribution to this site stemmed from your capacity as moderator, I personally feel you are selling yourselves WAY short. The value of what you have added to this site came not from what you decided to remove or allow to stay as a moderator, rather it was in what you contributed in your posts.
  13. Radguy

Radguy Member

Yup this is a nice site, I've been here for a whole day and learned alot already:waving:
  14. cnypropertysvcs

cnypropertysvcs Member

Well said Snojob67, well said.

I agree wholeheartedly that they are more valuable sharing their KNOWLEDGE with us newbies, than they were as moderators. My only hope is that the new moderators will be as fair and level headed as their predecessors. I geuss time will tell in that regard though.

Now lets crack open a drink and get ready for SNOW!!!!!
    :drinkup: :D
  15. Thanks Nate, now I have that tune stuck in my head.

teach you a lesson.... think of I dream Of Jeannie themesong all day.
  16. szorno

szorno Senior Member

I'm with snojob67. We are a family of sorts and we aren't perfect. Lets get back to snow & trucks and good stuff. Thanks to all the moderators present and past. We appreciate the tough job you do. Please keep the contributions coming. I've been plowing for 28 years and learned a bunch over the last year and a half. Lots of it here.
    Muchos Gracias Amigos !:waving: