1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Thank you for the offers

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by dfdsuperduty, Dec 10, 2008.

1. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

I just wanted to say thank you to all that offered to allow me to use their spreaders until I could find another one. Hopefully tomorrow I should have a used spreader (as long as it works) if there is anything that I can ever do to help you guys out please don't hesitate to ask. The offers showed me that we are still and industry that sticks together and helps each other in a time of need and that we are not out there just to steal accounts and screw the next guy over and for that I thank you. :salute::drinkup::salute:

2. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

I didn't realize you were in need of a spreader but you are right about this sight. I have learned that 99% of the people here are willing to help out & not come in & lowball you when you are having troubles. This site is a tight knit group.

3. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Let's keep it that way, eh?