1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Thank you for the help!

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by emeraldgreen, Jan 1, 2007.

1. emeraldgreen

emeraldgreen Member

I want to offer a HUGE thank you to Mike (B&B) who helped me tremendously with wiring up my lights, as I had no harness and was not sure how to do it. I have seen his previous posts and replies to others, and he always provides help when someone needs it. Not only did he go out of his way to give me step-by-step instructions, but he also gave me the part numbers for what I needed from NAPA. Mike's instructions for which colored wires to use from my lights were different than what I found at 3 other sources, and he was right.
    So many times I see posts on here that go the way of sarcasm and rudeness. It is nice to know that folks like Mike will go out of their way to offer help to those who need it, without making them feel like an idiot.
    Thanks Mike!
  2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Thanks for the kind word's Bob. It give's me a good feeling to hear back from people after giving them a little help or advice that everything worked out for them. Mike :)