1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Thank you, Dino

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by thelawnguy, Sep 20, 2000.

1. thelawnguy

thelawnguy PlowSite.com Addict

I used your snow contract template (extensively modified to fit my situation) to submit a bid and I got it even though it was higher than two others submitted, because, I was told, my bid spelled out in detail what was to be done and not done, unlike the others. I suppose this is a case of professionalism prevailing.

Thanks again.

2. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

You are very welcome. It is nice to see that someone else understands that a professonal image is needed in this industry. Kudos to your customer for looking at that.
    If anyone else wants a looky see,www.thehousedoktor.com
    Follow link to sample contract.
    For the record, it has taken about 10 yrs to develpoe that contract in its present form, so by all means, save some time and use it if you can.
    Dino

[Edited by ChucksChevyPages on 09-21-2000 at 04:14 AM]

3. Doug406

Doug406 Member

I also am using a modified version of Dino's contract that he e-mailed me last season. It is very profesional and containes all the vitals. So thanks plowking, if I never said that last year.