1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Thank You Chuck Smith!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by thelawnguy, Nov 26, 2001.

1. thelawnguy

thelawnguy PlowSite.com Addict

Just to let you know, I have two more LOCAL (within 1/2 mile of me) snow contracts where the owners obtained my name from your website snow directory ( http://www.snowplowing-contractors.com/ ) I do no other advertising.

Thanks again Chuck.

2. soilmover

soilmover Member

Same thing here. I just landed a nice lot between two that we

already do. Thanks Chuck:)

3. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

Thanks for reminding me! I have a strange snow plowing request message in my other E-mail Box that I forgot to reply to. As I got hits last year from Chuck's site, I'm sure this hit came from there also.

4. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

You're welcome guys! Lucky for you guys you got listed when it was free. After the first hundred or so listings, we set a price of $25 for a one year listing. I recently sent out well over 100 invoices for new sign ups, and only 2 sent payment. In a way it's good for those of you already listed if the others don't get listed. I do think we would all be better off though with as many listed as possible. Think about it, where else can you advertise for a year, for only $25??

~Chuck