1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Thank you and Marry Christmas!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by mjmstaff, Dec 24, 2003.

1. mjmstaff

mjmstaff Member

Well Guys, it's Christmas Eve and I keep asking my wife if I can open one of my gifts. For some reason she keeps pointing to the driveway were my new "Used" Western 8ft pro plow is sitting. I keep telling her that does not count but I don't think it's working. The bottom line and the reason for this post is I wanted to say I am glad I found this site. I know I have not been a member for very long but I hope to change that over time. I check the site several times a day looking for any info I can use. All I ask is keep the info coming and I will help in anyway I can. Marry Christmas to everyone. Now lets all bow are heads and pray for snow!!!!!:waving: :waving: :waving:
  2. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Yep just left your new toy in the driveway,just waiting to play with it.
    Snow will come we got 3 -1/2 months left on the "can snow season."
  3. North Country

North Country Senior Member

Happy Holidays!

We recieved 2" of rain on Christmas eve. It wasn't easy to plow! LOL! But we have had about 40" of snow this season and we are keeping or fingers crossed..... - michael