1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

TGS07 Controller

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by RMGLawn, Jan 10, 2015.

1. RMGLawn

RMGLawn Senior Member

3 storms in I have a feeling my 2nd controller for this salter is getting ready to quit on me.

I absolutely love the salter, but I am tired of the controller issues. I can't find a match on the KArrier site for my salter. Any ideas on something else that will work? These controllers are expensive and I am tired of the stock units.

2. magnatrac

magnatrac PlowSite.com Addict

I haven't looked at the karrier controllers for the 07 but it should just be a single variable speed with a switch for the vibrator. Worst case you could run a separate switch for the vibrator. I know my 07 came new with a bad controller . I had one from another spreader to figure it out . Angelo's swapped it out no issues. I'm glad to have spare though I carry it with me in the truck.

3. RMGLawn

RMGLawn Senior Member

I actually pulled it apart and cleaned the inside of the variable switch and it seems to work ok for now. It would go from 9 when it first turned on right to 0 and moving the switch wouldn't turn it up.

All is good....for now