1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

TGs05 swing away

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by chevy2500meyer, Dec 20, 2012.

1. chevy2500meyer

chevy2500meyer Member

i have a swing away setup for a buyers/saltdogg tgs05 this is just a mount i have everything except the spreader (made a hitch mount). i have all the parts for it the bars that go across the back of the spreader. The two pocket brackets and the two brackets that mount on the bumpers roughly $2-250 new im asking $150 obo. i can be contacted by email fatmantractor67@aim.com and/or call or text 330-719-5082 im just outside of youngstown, oh if interested let me know. bracket have no extra welds or breaks but could stand a $2 black rattle can paint job.

2. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

Actually closer to $300. Just picked another one up this season. Wish I could have gotten this earlier. Good luck.