1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

TGS05 controller problems

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by pentpack, Feb 4, 2016.

1. pentpack

pentpack Junior Member

I have a brand new TGS05 Salt Dogg spreader. Installed it, tested it and everything seemed to work fine. The first time I went to a job it would not throw salt. H code showed on controller. Called tech support and after doing everything the had us do they said it was in the controller. I contacted the dealer I bought it from and he next dayed me a new one. I installed it and all seemed to work fine. That night we took it out on a job and it worked for about 15 minutes before H code showed on control box again. When you turn power on the spinner will bump about a quarter of a turn and the control box clicks then shows H. The dealer doubts it is another bad control box. Any ideas what to check? I see where other guys on this site have had similar problems, and some more than once. New spreader and have not even been able to use it!