1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Testing Waters: 2001 Dodge Ram 1500/7.6 Western Plow OBO

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Shaw, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Shaw

Shaw Member

I m selling my 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 8Box with a plow. The reason why I m selling it is I don't have time or money to put in the plow. The truck has 229000KM on her and has some damage to the right side of the box. It's has the standard features.
    As for the plow all I know is it's a 7 6 Western Plow Unimount and it needs a new complete wiring harness and new lights and they told me it would be like 600-1000 and at this time I cant put money in it. I m selling this truck and the plow as is.
    This truck would be good for someone who has time to put the money in the plow and the truck still got a lot of life left in her. BTW I brought the truck just the way it is. Email me with any offers thanks.
    Truck is located in Schomberg $3,000 OBO CAD