1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

test pic

Discussion in 'Test Post Forum' started by jakegypsum, Feb 18, 2003.

1. jakegypsum

jakegypsum Senior Member

2. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

What a beautiful truck that is. I really like the older style plowlights on the newer truck. looks great. pumpkin:

3. jakegypsum

jakegypsum Senior Member

Thank you. I was rather suprised how well it looked when I was finished with the install of the plow.
    The lights, pump, and plow were purchased in 82'. Everything was still in good condition when I was ready to do the install so I found no reason to replace the lights just yet. I just purchased an updated plow frame for the truck.
    The black molded plastic of the lights kind of compliment the sideveiw mirrors of the truck. Design and contour are somewhat similar. I do get a lot of compliments on the rig.
    No plans in the future to update the lights. Jake.

4. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

I run a meyer plow and they are very reliable. the older plowlights look really good on the truck. its a real nice set-up.