1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

test pic

Discussion in 'Test Post Forum' started by brad96z28, Sep 28, 2008.

1. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

Testing pic of my old truck

IMG_0076.jpg

2. Enzo

Enzo Senior Member

my friend would love that truck

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Just in case Enzo if you want to go for a ride.

[​IMG]

4. JDFireFord64

JDFireFord64 Junior Member

enzo is talkin about me :)

5. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

beautiful truck. JDFF64 would buy that in a heart beat

6. brad96z28

That was the best truck I ever had. 97f 350 psd. I traded it in 3 weeks ago. I needed a x cab or crew cab is the only reason. It only had 98k miles on it.

7. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

you traded it!? i bet they beat you on the price. with mileage in the low-mid 100s those trucks around here are still going for $12-$14k.

8. JDFireFord64

JDFireFord64 Junior Member

i'll giv whoever bought it $5k and my first born

9. GPS

GPS Senior Member
    from MA

Please do me a huge favor and dont tell me where you traded it. :dizzy: My bank account gets a little lighter just looking at that pic.

10. 6.5LTDFisher

6.5LTDFisher Member

I drive a chevy but i love the style of those fords! Its gorgeous

11. brad96z28

They had it sold shortly after I traded it in. I love the looks of those trucks.! I would have bought a newer ford if they where any good ::dizzy: I also traded it without the 4 in lift and the 35 in tires. still looked sweet though.They beat me up on the price but u know what about only 2 of the 10 places I went looking at trucks would not even give ma a couple grand for it because it was so old.The funny part is It was nicer then alot of newer trucks I looked at. Amazing how rusty some of those trucks where only a few years old.

12. ace landscape

ace landscape Junior Member

yea plowing with a lifted truck blows, i had a few of them and got rid of them because you cant see very good with them and cant tell the position of your blade............ it leads to sum torn up lawns! plus it puts alot more strain on the ****** ford front ends

13. brad96z28

Super dutys may have **** front ends . never had any trouble with mine . And plowed all last year with the lift it worked great. What puts more strain on the frt ends? I used the orange municiple plow guids I knew exactly where my plow was.

14. brad96z28

Truck with no lift

IMG_0008.jpg

15. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

your snomo matches your truckpurplebou:bluebounc:redbounce

16. brad96z28

Ha ha ya it looked cool In the back of it :D

17. younggun86

younggun86 Junior Member

lmao...i seriously carry a stool with me just because the girls i've been dating have a hard time getting in my truck....and it's a 04 2500HD stock height. maybe i should stop dating girls just over 5ft.

18. brad96z28

Ha ha I hear ya. But its funny when they fall out. Or watching an old person try to get in.:nod:

19. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Help her up by her rear end and if she lets you hold it for a second ,your golden!

20. mc1

mc1 Senior Member

test now and later