1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

test pic

Discussion in 'Test Post Forum' started by meyer22288, May 30, 2003.

1. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

I need some help posting a pic. Help me!!!!:help: :confused:

Last edited: May 30, 2003
  2. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

Welcome to Plowsite!

I copied this from the FAQ link at the top. That's the basic directions. If you still have problems or questions, give us specifics & we can help you get the pictures posted. If the pictures are on a web site, simply post the link. The most common problem with posting from your hard drive is the file is too large, so if that's the problem you'll have to shrink the picture.:

The administrator may allow you to use the attachment feature of this board, which gives you the ability to attach files of certain types to your posts. This could be an image, a text document, a zip file etc. There will be a limit to the file size of any attachments you make, as the board should not be used as an extension of your hard disk!

To attach a file to a new post, simply click the [Browse] button at the bottom of the post composition page, and locate the file that you want to attach from your local hard drive.

Only certain types of files may be attached: these are the valid file extensions for files to be attached to this board: gif jpg png txt zip bmp jpeg doc.

After posting, the attachment will show up in the body of your message. To view the contents of the attachment (if it is not already displayed) simply click the filename link that appears next to the attachment icon .

3. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

the pic

the pic should be here

nissan1 005.jpg

4. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

thank you

BRL i can't thank you enough. the truck is just my 2001 nissan frontier. thank you again for your help.:drinkup: :salute:

5. phillyplowking1

phillyplowking1 Senior Member

maybee>?

Attached Files:

6. phillyplowking1

phillyplowking1 Senior Member

?

Attached Files:

7. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

case

case1.gif