1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Tempting deal

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by terrapro, Aug 30, 2009.

1. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

All I can say that the price for that plow is way too much. I have frined that got an 8 foot installed for around that price. He likes the plow alot. Good Luck.
  3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

You do realize that price includes a spreader, right?
  4. Snow Miser

Snow Miser Senior Member

That is actually a very good deal. Especially since it is a stainless plow. Trust me once you go to a stainless moldboard you'll never want to buy a powdercoated or poly moldboard again.
  5. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Oh $#!7! MY Bad I did not see the spreader on the bottom, it came up as a small window and I could only see the plow and price. That is a great deal. I would go for it. Good luck. I am an idiot:nod:
  6. noble@esitrucks

noble@esitrucks Member
    from 20181

would like us to beat that price?
  7. terrapro

from MI

I have actually talked to Jim a few times about it. It is still in the works and will let you guys know.
  8. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

That good deal for 2 items.

I don't think that snowdogg plow would be great idea for commercial plow. If it driveway that ok.

I have see that in person it nice but not make for heavy thing like ram in pile.
  9. smoorman

smoorman Sponsor

You're probably thinking of the MD75, designed for driveways and light duty commercial (or personal) work. That plow in the ad is an EX75 - and would be a bit of overkill in a driveway.

The HD/EX plows are damned near impossible to break no matter what you're doing with them. I will say that I would recommend the HD for a 1/2T truck - the EX is a little heavy.

10. terrapro

from MI

Thank you, I will take that into consideration. I do not have the truck that would be equipped yet so I could go bigger if i find one, I am just trying to get things together right now.
  11. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

Let us know Terra, I will hook you up with a good deal on the EX also :)